INSTRUCTIONS - GET READY TO FLY!
Scheduling and flight day
Most likely, due to the nature of meteorological forecasting, the final confirmation of your flight will be provided as follows:
- 14:00 o’clock (2 PM) on the day of your sunset flight,
- 22:00 o’clock (10 PM) on the day before of your sunrise flight.
With the flight confirmation, you will also receive the exact time of your pick-up. Please make sure that your phone accepts international calls for last minute updates.
At the meeting time, you will be picked-up at your hotel and taken to one of our signature locations for the balloon flight outside of Prague (usually 40minutes drive).
During your flight, you will be guided by your pilot. Don’t forget to charge your camera batteries, you can also bring a selfie stick.
Each flight is followed by a champagne ceremony and everybody receives an aeronautical flight certificate. You will be then taken back to Prague.
- Each passenger must be in a good physical condition to participate in a balloon flight.
- All passengers must be able to climb in and out oft he basket, stand for the entire flight, walk out of a field if necessary and keep in mind there always is a possibility of a rougher landing.
- We cannot fly any passenger who has had a recent surgery, injuries, hip, back or knee problems, has any health concerns, physical limitations, is/or may be pregnant or has severe auditory restrictions.
- Passengers under the influence of alcohol or other substances may not fly.
- Children must be a minimum of 100cm tall and accompanied by an adult (no age limit).
If you are concerned with health or safety issues, please contact us.
Keep in mind: Ballooning is an outdoor activity, not a theater performance.
Although rarely, but still the balloon may land in hardly accessible areas and the passengers are then asked to walk out of the field to the road, where our car collects them.
- Solid shoes (no slippers or high-heels please)
- Long pants
- Light jacket or sweatshirt
If sensible, consider wearing a hat/cap/scarf to protect yourself from the heat of the burners
In case of a cancelation due to unsuitable weather conditions or insufficient capacity, you will be offered an alternative option or your purchase will be refunded in full amount.
Once you have scheduled a flight, we require at least 72 hours notice for cancelation. If you do not show up for your scheduled flight date, your booking will be forfeited.
We keep the right to cancel a flight if less than 4 passengers are booked. In this case we refund the customer in full amount.